Powered by field not displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powered by field not displaying

Apart of my agreement with Worldpay is I have to have their logo on my site.

I've added the details into the Powered by field. In the off line preview the logo image isn't being displayed. When I upload, the image goes onto the server without a problem but isnt being displayed on the site.

The site is www.4-motorcycles.co.uk

I don't know where the logo is supposed to be, but when I try to get a headlight I get:

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: The specified product (reference 301) has just been removed from the catalog. Please return to the catalog and continue shopping. If you press the Refresh or Reload button on your browser, the removed products will no longer be visible in the catalog. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner
    Bob Ladden

Comment

sorry Bob,

Just re uploaded the site... You must have caught it whilst it was uploading. Please try again

Comment

Ok now. I did try multiple times earlier. I hate it when that happens.

If you are trying to use the powered by function that is part of the Actnic referal scheme, do you need valid referal ID's and partner ID's tp get it to display? I have never used it.
        Bob Ladden

Comment

Just edit act_primary or act_brochure primary and place the worldpay logo whereever you want it to be.

I think you are getting in a mess becasue you are trying to hijacke the actinic powered by which is part of Actinic's referral scheme

Comment

Hi Jo,

It worked under version 6.0. It just doesnt seem to work under 6.1. I have asked Actinic support and they also cant get it to work. So it would appear to be a bug .... However, I will add it like you said. Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
            X