Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New payment line being added

Hi there,
    I have just had to re-install catalog 6.1.3.
    I installed it straight from the full install files. Previously I had patched up from 6.1.2 etc.

My problem now is that when my orders are received they are marked as PSP Preauth (which they are) but previously they were marked full payment received.

I now have to manually add a payment which completes it to full payment received.

Trouble is that I get two payment lines on the invoice for the same amount which looks misleading.

PSP is Worldpay, Hope I have explained that well enough, very tired, any ideas?

Preauthorised orders are meant to arrive in Actinic with the status of Preauthorised, however until last Thursday (for me) they didn't. It seems that the maintenance carried out by worldpay has fixed a long standing bug.

This doesn't fix your problem though of not liking the two entries on the report, there are two ways to fix this up,

1) You could edit the report so that it does not show preauthorised transactions.

2) You could change the payment status in the database from preauthorised (4) to full payment received (10) , you could write a simple query to do this and run it before processing orders to make the payment status the one you prefer.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan (and all),
      Thanks for your reply.
      I dont really mind the extra line, it just looks confusing to customers and may appear that money has been taken twice.

Do you know which text item I can edit to change the blank field to say something like "Pre-Authorised (not debited)"

I have had a quick look but cannot see it.

Thanks

Simon

Comment

This one is tucked away in the exe file so is not editable I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
        X