Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spacing around "out of stock" message buggers alignment

Hi,

Please see the two attachments. "in stock" shows the normal layout, and "out of stock" what happens when the item is out of stock.

Instead of just replacing the 'add to cart' button with the 'out of stock' text it seems to do a couple of line breaks, then the text, then more line breaks.

That really buggers up the layout! I switched on the table borders to you get an idea of the spacing (and also so you can see it shouldn't be a width issue).

Looking at the code, the offending bit seems to be this
    Code:
    <P class="actwarningcolor">OUT OF STOCK</P>
    But how do I find this paragraph mark?
    Attached Files
    John

Originally posted by jxm28788 View Post
    But how do I find this paragraph mark?
    What do you mean by a paragraph mark? If you mean the paragraph tag, then that is what surrounds the message in the code you provided.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      What do you mean by a paragraph mark? If you mean the paragraph tag, then that is what surrounds the message in the code you provided.
      But that's just it - I didn't code that. That code was taken from the 'view code' of the finished html page - In the template it looks like this...

HTML Code:
      <Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS>
      It's actinic that replaces the addtocartbutton with the 'out of stock' text, including the paragraph tags. I want to know where actinic hides the paragraph tags so I can remove them.
      John

Comment

Try the template manager then, there is probably a specific layout for the OOS message that is called upon. If not, then locate the add to cart button layout, it is likely to be in there.

Comment

thanks, I found the offending template "act_outofstock.html" and replaced the <P> with a <font color=> and that has fixed it.
          John

Comment

Working...
          X