Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network Set-up wizard

I'm just trying to upgrade a client to v4.11

I also need to change my hosting comapny as the current hosts no longer support Actinic and so don't have the correct scripts running on their servers.

I have run the network set-up wizard. Everything is okay until it the perl script path, which it displays, when you press 'next' I get an error message

"Your server is not set up to accept cookie headers - Actinic did not receive a response'

what do I need to do to correct this problem?

This error message is due to a security feature that has been introduced on many servers in the past three years which blocks this type of cookie test that Actinic used to do. The cookie test was removed from Version 5 and 6 because of this.

The error message may not mean that your store will not work - just the test does not work.

My suggestion is that if you did not get any other error messages, your store should upload OK.

Comment

I did upload the site. and it works OK after a fashion.

I've upgraded to v4.11 and applied the norton.exe self-extracting upgrade.

The search function and the first two pages of the ordering process produce broken links to images, with Norton Internet Security enabled. With Norton Internet Security disabled images on these three stages show OK.

Comment

Well it shouldn't do what you describe. Did you do a refresh (Web | Refresh Website)?

This is always a very good idea after a version upgrade.

Comment

I've done two complete refreshes of the site.

Comment

after numerous refreshes etc.

The problem with Norton Internet Security patch still exists.

The link to pictures on the search page and the first two checkout pages is broken with NIS enabled, but with NIS disabled there is no problem.

Comment

Working...
            X