Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightbox in v.7

Hi

Have just inherited an actinic site - unfortunately I haven't use it since about v2, so many moons ago, so am a bit rusty!! Have done a bit of work recently on a v8 site but v7 seems quite different.

The client would like to implement a lightbox-type popup instead of the standard extended information popup to show colour options on a product. Is this at all possible. Have read the threads on v8 and lightbox but not sure it's going to work on v7... Looking into it now but if someone out there knows that it's just plain impossible in v7, that would save me a lot of bother!!

Thanks

A

It's possible. Same Javascript/CSS rules apply.
    It's the references to the V8 layouts (placement of code) that is the main difference.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Great thanks!!

Have just modified the <head> tag in the templates (yes, was a little put out when couldn't find nice layout tabs like in v8) to add in js and css calls so am pottering along. Just a little nervous about changing too much code and making a dogs dinner of the whole site But at least if I know it is possible it's worth a try...

Thanks for your - v.quick - help!

Comment

Working...
      X