Apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply

Hello, i have a problem where i normally host the site at home and refresh the site mostly daily with no hassle at all. Now and again i take a snapshot of the site and bring it into the office pc. Now for the 1st time for some reason the apply button on the product has disappeared. Also the site will not upload from the office. If i take the site back home once again it loads fine and the apply button reappears.

Any clues

Ta

Plumb Bob

Hi,

I can't say that I've ever seen this happening before. How do you transfer the site (ie snapshot or copying Site1 folder across)? Have you tried uninstalling and then re-installing the software on the office pc and then importing the site?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

I take a snapshot on a stick and then after putting that snapshot into the site backups file import it and hey presto. I have done this many times but this time the apply button has disappeared.I even added the same snapshot to a 2nd pc in the same office and that works.

Comment

If i uninstall the software i am worried that the order tab with all of our orders on will be cleared

Comment

Are the orders contained in the snapshot? If not then take a backup of the Site folder before uninstalling, then when you re-install and re-import the snapshot, you can then close the software and copy the backed-up 'ActinicCatalog.mdb' file back into the site folder.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Problem sorted - for some reason when i import the site the toolbar button in design unticks the content. so when i retick it it then reapprears. what i dont understand is how it changes it from the snapshot i bring in to importing it?

Ta

Anyway

Comment

Working...
            X