Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Error and Sorting Results

Couple of problems we are having -
    [list=1][*]After searching for the product I want and finding it. I am able to obtain more details but when I try to 'Add to order' it doesn't. i.e. my cart remains empty! If I try to go to the 'checkout now' or 'confirm' I get the error message : Error deleting ../acatalog/80Z40Z83Z40A 1065300391 B6464.cart (No such file or directory).
    [*]Is there any way to make the list of items displayed sort alphabetically?[/list=1]

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi there,

Is there any way to make the list of items displayed sort alphabetically?
    As I understand this is not possible to do in Actinic, within the box standard software at the moment maybe in the near future.

Error deleting ../acatalog/80Z40Z83Z40A 1065300391 B6464.cart (No such file or directory).
    This error is usually seen when there is a firewall installed at the user end.

Please post your URL to investigate further.
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

As I understand this is not possible to do in Actinic, within the box standard software at the moment maybe in the near future.
      We are releasing a little tool to do this in November, it will be part of our free software library (for our mailing list members)

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Error deleting ../acatalog/80Z40Z83Z40A 1065300391 B6464.cart (No such file or directory).
        This error is also caused by the old Norton Internet Security problem.

What version of the software do you have - you can check this in 'Help | About...'. If it is any earlier than 5.1.6 then you need to get the latest version of v5 from the 'Download Center' on the Actinic website.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
          We are releasing a little tool to do this in November, it will be part of our free software library (for our mailing list members)

Regards,
          is this tool released now? if so where can i find it?

Many Thanks

Comment

Yes, the product sorting tool has been released.

If you go to this web page http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/New...r_Section.html you will be able to join our mailing list. When you have your login details you will be able to go to the free software section and then collect the free tool.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you

That sorts the products out in the catalog fine.

just a quick question, will that also sort the returns in alphabetical order if we do a search in the shop? Thatis what we are trying to achevie ideally.

If tnot, any other way of doing this?

Comment

Hello Craig,

The search results appear in product reference order so you could do this by changing your product references.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                X