Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated

For some strange reason catolo refuses to add choosen colour or size to some of my products that have this option?

Its only on a few lines? but has been working ok until now?

Help actinic community this is not good as i have to phone my customers to ask them !

Help appreciated

Paul

www.islandentertainmentsonline.com

go to 70's male costumes add pimp daddy to basket and you will see what i mean with the size thing?
    Frusrated !!!

I have been to pimp daddy as suggested and don't understand the problem....you need to provide more info here..

ie a screen dump of your product tree so we can see how you have set the products up and exactly what you expect to happen

Comment

Frustrated

Hi Jo

Problem only occurs when you view the basket and when the item is downloaded to me.

buy a pimp daddy-choose large-look at basket, it does not show (on mine anyway) the size you have choosen?

this is a pain when i download the invoice as i have to contact the customer to ask.

Maybe fault lies with my pc if you can view size/colour in your basket?

Paul

Comment

I think the attached may show your error. Double click one of your choices - do you have anything in "HTML for Name" ?

if you don't put the size in and see if it makes a difference
        Attached Files

Comment

I've seen Attributes and choices occasionally get messed up if you copy and paste them around and then re-sequence some. All this should work OK but sometimes it fails silently with wierd results like you see.

You could try this: On your falty product. Delete all the attributes and choices. Now go to Houskeeping / Purge / Purge Catalog to completely remove the deleted items. Now Add them back in to the product by hand (don't copy and paste from eleswhere). Add an attribute and then it's choices. Then do any more attributes and choises. Try to do them in the corrrect sequence. Now update the site and see if that fixes it.

If it does complain loud to Actinic. It looks to me that a database consistency checker is required.

Norman

p.s. On the View Cart pages your product description text is the same colour as the background and is thus invisible.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Frustrated

Many thanks for that.
            How do i change colour on cart please?

Paul

Comment

Not really sure. I guess it's Design / Colours. Check in the Link colour and see if it matches the background in the checkout. If so Change either it or the background.

Norman
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Frustrated

Hi Norman.
                Tried what you suggested and deleted components and Choices and put in agin manualy instead of copy/past.

Still not working though?

Any ideas?

Paul

Comment

fustrated

Hi Norman.

Seems to show sizes and colour choices only if you add a component or it has no components?

Weird But frustrating, i have to tel customers to ask !

Appreciate help to resolve this issue.

Paul

Comment

delete one of the products in question
                    purge your catalog
                    compact the catalog

return to the product
                    add the product
                    add an attribute colour fill in all the options
                    add choices lime, purple black
                    add an attribute size
                    add choices small medium large

this assumes all sizes/colours are the same price. If there are varying prices then you will need to add a component before adding the attributes

if this doesn't work then there is something wrong with the database

Comment

frustrated

No this did not work.

How can i check and fix database problem?

Thanks

Paul

Comment

frustrated

MMMmmmm really frustrated!!!!

It seems that all my products (if they have a component item) will not show colour or size in the basket, at checkout or on my invoice.

However, they will show them if you add a component?

Can Actinic support please help with this frustrating problem?

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul

I would suggest in registering a query for Email Support for someone to have a proper look into this.

Please click here to registry a query with Actinic Email Support

Please fill in the revelant details and someone will email you back with either a solution or a query in getting your database

Email Support is free for any users of Actinic software

Kind Regards
                          Nadeem Rasool
                          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                          X