Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Name

i have actinic business v6.

when i download orders there is a field for company name, which is always blank. When i checked the page where the customers enter their details there is no field for company name. [which is strange seeing that i am using actinic business]

how can i change this and also make entering a company name compulsory.
    Business Plus V9.0.5
    Windows 7 Home Premium

To show the company name, go to View | Design Text, select the 'Web Site (cont)' tab and select the 'Invoice address' sub tab, you will see the company name field about 5 from the top. To show it on the address page, tick the show box, when you do this the required box will appear and you can tick that to make it mandatory. Do the same on the 'delivery address' sub tab to show it in delivery addresses also.

You can also get to these prompts be using the 'goto' button on the bottom left of the page, the id for the invocie address company field is phase 0, id 3, catalog database and the id for the delivery address company field is phase 1, id 3, catalog database.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks

new it was something simple.

Many thanks!
      ________
      Kinetic Honda history
      Business Plus V9.0.5
      Windows 7 Home Premium

Comment

Working...
      X