Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duplicate Product Problem

Dear Forum,
    I have a duplicated product created as in the advanced user guide which seems straight forward.

My problem is that I have Use Associated Product Prices checked but the duplicate still has its own independant price.

I need the duplicate to have whatever price I put into the master.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Thanks in advance, Gareth.

Gareth

you need to associate the product to the original part that has the corect price, depending on if you are using components with different choices depends on what options you have. But which ever way you need to link it and it will pick up the price.

If you let me know how you have set up your products then i can tell you what you will see and which boxes to tick.

i.e 1) a simple product with no components or choice
    2) a master product with different choices L, XL XXL e.t.c

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

Duplicate

Hi,
      I have duplicated the master product, given it a new code, taken off stock monitoring and added a component with Associated Product Prices and Use Associated Product Name checked as it tells you in the advanced user guide.

What am I missing?

Regards, Gareth.

Comment

What pricing model are you using for the product - it should be component prices - you set this on the component tab in the advanced options for the product.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Duplicate

All I want to be able to do is have a master products where I can control the prices. The other duplicated products thoughout differerent product sections would update thier price if their master has its price increased?

Regards, Gareth.

Comment

Once set up this will do that for you., it is just a bit tricky to get setup - it does work.

(BTW: If you have business Mole End Software (my company) sell a product that allows you to easily set up a single product in several sections)

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Gareth

This should work ok, but the price shown in the duplicate price does not get changed, if you created it as £0.00 then it will stay £0.00. But when someone buys the item it will uses the price from the associated part.

Hope this helps clarify what your seeing

Darren

Comment

Working...
              X