Changing the price of a line item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the price of a line item

If I view a line item from the Line Items tab, a new window pops that should allow me to change the price of the line item. It has a original and current price columns. However, I cannot change the price here. It is possible to change the price?
    Bob Ladden

Bob

Where abouts are you finding this line items tab?

you can change the price under product details then clicking on the price tab. Or if you have components and you have selected to use componant pricing from the drop down list under the components tab on you product details then you need to open the componant and click on the permutations tab. Here you will find overide or attribute if it is linked to another product, if this is the case then you change the price of the linked product if overide change the price here.

Hope this helps, if not let us have some more details of where you are trying to change prices and hopefully we can help

Cheers
    Darren

Comment

I want to change the item price for an order that was already placed. I know I can create an adjustment, but that applies to the entire order, not just one line item. The end result may be the same, but it won't look good to the customer who likes detailed accounting.
      Bob Ladden

Comment

Now i see where you are coming from,

I do not believe this is possible, it's another one to be added to the wish list along with the facility to allow you to add products to the customers orders or just change lines & quantities. I have had the same problem in the past.

Sorry

Darren

Comment

Hopefully it will be in V7. This is a major weakness. If it is not in V7, perhaps Mole End would be interested. I think there is a market for this type of order processing enhancements.
          Bob Ladden

Comment

I agree

I have many customers that order roofs and select the wrong part or incorrect qty. Not being able to change orders means i cannot use actinic as sole order processing tool. As you stated earlier - does not look good on an invoice. Also does not give real sales figures for a particular product.

Wish list request Please

Darren

Comment

I did consider this for my free product for month but decided not to do it - if there was sufficient demand we might to this for November. It would be a basic tool, you would be able to change a product price or increase the quantity ordered. Anyone that wants this should email me, if sufficient people email I will write it as an early christmas present.

We decided to write a little product sorting tool instead, if will reorder products in all or selected section, you can choose to sort by price, product reference or product name, have them ascending or descending and opt to leave the top most item in place (for when people have a descriptive product at the top of the section). It's a really nice little tool and will be added the free software library in November.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Sorry about that gobbledegook, we were thinking of writing it for November but decided not to, if people wanted it we would consider it for December. ... note to myself, don't post messages while also cooking tea for the kids and lighting the fire ;-)

Regards
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X