Where's the title coming from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the title coming from?

I have just tried a search on my URL in a search engine and was disturbed to see that the heading in the search engine was "Low Carb Goodies Low Carb Food UK" which sounds a bit...um...crap...

Going back into Actinic I notice that the main Catalog page (the home page on my site) is called "Low Carb Food UK". I called it this to help with the search engines, rather than use the company name (Low Carb Goodies).

However, now I look at it, when I display my site in a browser the title is "Low Carb Goodies Low Carb Food UK", and looking at 'view source' shows that that is what is set as the HTML <TITLE> tag.

So where is it pulling "low carb goodies" from? I just want it to use the title of the homepage, not stick my company name on the front!

John

Been there, done that.

I am not at my Actinic computer now, but I think you want to edit Act_Primary.html and remove the company NETQUOTEVAR from the title tag.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

yup, that's the one. But I think I'll swap them round and put a "-" between them. That seems to work better...

Thanks

John

Comment

Working...
      X