X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem With Printing Invoices

Hi can anyone help?

Support seem to be stumped on this.

We have Multiuser V7 and all was working well yesterday - however if we click Print/Reprint Invoice or Packing List we get an error that reads;

Object 'Person_BarCodeFields' already exists

We don't use barcodes this is a bog standard website
    There are no other problems and it 'just happened' - one minute we print an invoice - the next one this error and no amount of reboots, compacting etc. has helped.

Anyone any ideas - I have loads of postal orders to get out to beat the Easter post and if not today I'm pretty scuppered.

Thanks in advance

Phil

The Person_Barcodes table is created the first time an invoice is printed in v7, it looks as if the software is trying to create it twice, so you need to go into the Actinic database and remove that query, then all should be fine. Take a backup first and if you don't have access you will need to contact Actinic support to sort this out for you.

The query is created whether or not you use Barcodes by the way, the invoice report can't print without it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan.

This was REALLY annoying as no-one seemed to know where to look.
      I didn't quite understand what you meant but this is what I did - in case anyone else gets the problem - I'm guessing this is what you meant me to do

Open the Actinic Database in Access
      Click queries on the right
      Delete the Person_Barcodes query - the only one in there

This gets rid of the corrupt query and when the print button is next clicked all works!

Thanks again - you are a genius!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X