Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional prompts text box image upload

Q1.
    I would like to add an Additional prompts text box to my catalog site. I have the single default entry box for engraving inscriptions to be typed in after the customer has selected the buy button.

I would like a larger box ( A memo field) in addtion to the above box which I could call 'Layout' so that the client could describe how they want the text laidout on the trophy.

Q2.
    I would also like the facility for the client to be able to upload an image file ( Where they have selected logo engraving , up to 1mb) within the buy proccess which would somehow through Actinic be either emailEd to me or downloaded as part of the order. Is this possible?

The site is www.trophyhut.co.uk

Many Thanks
    Andy

The advanced guide has info on changing the Other Info line into a text box. I also think this in the Knowledge Base - see the lkink on this page.

I've also done a free extension to Actinic that implements multiple Other Info fields. See www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html

Don't know about the upload.

Where you've got several distinct problems it may be best to raise them as seperate threads with different subject lines as this is more likely to be noticed by someone with the relevant experience.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank You Norman.

'The advanced guide has info on changing the Other Info line into a text box'

I follwed the instructions to the letter but it failed to make a difference changing Phase -1 ID:2161. I wondred if the change only applied to new product line creations so I did that, no effect. I refreshed the website no effect. I'm obvously missing something.

Thanks for the link to the multiple otherinfoprompts will have a go

Many Thanks
      Norman
      Andy

Comment

The Phase -1 ID 2161 may only be relevant if you use Quantity on Product page.

Also are you using 6.1.3? If so I think Actinic changed the Other Info Prompt slightly at 6.1.3.

Search the Knowledge base or this forum (I'm sure I noticed a posting about this but don't exactly know where) for an update.

Norman

Comment

Many Thanks Norman

Comment

The info is somewhere in http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=3242

Norman

Comment

Working...
            X