Help With Affiliate Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With Affiliate Program

I need to add an affiliate tag to the receipt template. I understand that the following is available for his: NETQUOTEVAR:NUMERICORDERTOTALCGI
    but this includes tax, shipping and is in GBP or pounds sterling
    I need the total in dollars.

How can I get to the total price excluding these two in US dollars? GBP is the default in catalog with US$ my second choice currency. I could change to $ as primary currency but this will involve changing every price including shipping.

At the moment when I put an order through my affiliate program
    its giving a figure for GBP not US$. My affilates are paid in dollars
    and I can't get it changed at there end.

Yesterday as an example I spent 5 GBP or $8. On the shareasale.com website it came up as 5$ catch my drift.

This is one way of getting rid of the shipping + tax but does not give $:

-Edit Orderscript.pl in the Site folder using a text editor such as Notepad.
    -Search for 'NUMERICORDERTOTALCG'.
    -You should see the lines...

@Response = ActinicOrder::FormatPrice($nTotal, $::FALSE, $::g_pCatalogBlob);
    if ($Response[0] != $::SUCCESS)
    {
    return (@Response);
    }
    $::s_VariableTable{$::VARPREFIX.'NUMERICORDERTOTALCGI'} = ACTINIC::EncodeText2($Response[2]);

-Change the first line to...

@Response = ActinicOrder::FormatPrice($nSubTotal, $::FALSE, $::g_pCatalogBlob);

Actinic is not able to provide any detailed support for script changes made. If you find that there is a problem, an original copy of the script can be found within the 'Original' folder in your installation. Copy this into your site folder.

No ideas on this one. The order total is only available in the main store currency - in your case GPB.

The other issue is that £5.00 is currently $8.47 rather than $8.00 so you would need to tie the system into some kind of currency conversion system. I'm afraid I do not have the expertise to advise you with this.

Comment

Working...
    X