Access Database Unique Customer ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access Database Unique Customer ID

Please can someone tell me which table this resides in and which field name.

Many thanks

David

In V9 the Customer details are held in the 'Person' table. V7 was a long time ago now and I'm stumped on the location of this data in the v7 database. In the v9 database, 'ContactID' is the unique field name, not sure if that will be of any help.

Comment

Unless of course you are using customer accounts and then the unique customer number is held as nID in the customer table.

If you are not using customer accounts there is not unique customer number, just an id to match them to their current order.

To add to the confusion, if a person logs in and then orders, they get an entry in the person table as well.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Ok guys that should get me started. Thanks for your help.

David

Comment

Working...
        X