Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customization of Prompt Field

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to customize the 'other info' field within the 'prompt' tab. The text box that the customer fills out at the moment is only single line. I want to make this multi-line text box. Does anyone know how to do this?

Secondly, is there anyway of adding some kind of anchor tag on each product. So if i want to link to the product from another web page they dont have to scroll down all the products within a category to find the appropriate product.

Cheers
    bede

Hi Bede
    Does anyone know how to customize the 'other info' field within the 'prompt' tab. The text box that the customer fills out at the moment is only single line. I want to make this multi-line text box. Does anyone know how to do this?
    Click here for a kb article on how to do this.
    Secondly, is there anyway of adding some kind of anchor tag on each product. So if i want to link to the product from another web page they dont have to scroll down all the products within a category to find the appropriate product.
    You can do this by including # and the product reference at the end of the URL, or alternatively see this kb article

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
    X