Shipping Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Rates

Because of the postal strike I am having to review my shipping options and have a couple of questions.

1. When I look at my site online, I have 2 types of parcelforce post, Parcelforce Standard which I think is showing the incorrect postage rate and Standard Parcel Service which is showing the correct rate. I think I already had parcelforce set up (which is probably the incorrect one) then I think it was Chris set up a download for me to download the parcelforce rates for small packets which I successfully downloaded. How do I delete the incorrect one?

2. I need to add a different courier service & rates for people who want to actually receive any goods from me, how do I do this without mucking up what is already there? I think I will be using a local courier so will probably need to tailor the name of the courier service.

Thank you.

Dee

Hi Dee
    How do I delete the incorrect one?
    In Business Settings | Shipping and Handling, select the incorrect shipping class and press delete.
    I need to add a different courier service & rates for people who want to actually receive any goods from me, how do I do this without mucking up what is already there?
    Having deleted the incorrect class, you can then create a new one by right-clicking and selecting Add Class | New Class. Then enter the details and when the class is created you can enter the costs in the new shipping table.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
    X