When Shipping Rates fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Shipping Rates fail

I have defined 4 shipping rates, under Total Value. (I have removed all the others). I only allowing shipping in the UK.
    The four rates are:-
    Order Value Cost
    £ 0.00 £20.00
    £ 100.00 £15.00
    £ 500.00 £10.00
    £1000.00 £ 0.00
    I know that instead of using the last one I can use the Free Over option, I have tried both.

OK now the problem occurs when the order is slightly over £500, it returns the following error:-
    Select Shipping Destination - Your order has exceeded the shipping tables defined by the supplier, therefore it is not possible to calculate the shipping cost. Please contact the supplier with this information as they will be happy to process your order and will then be able to correct the shipping tables.
    Thank you.

Once the order reaches @£600 the delivery is not charged!!

Any suggestions
    I have tried to Update and Refresh my site, but to no avail.
    Jon - WBC

Update

Infact it appears that shipping rates are going wrong, altogether, my system shipped a product costing £393 for shipping rate of £10!!!!
    Jon - WBC

Comment

Can you post a screen shot of your shipping settings?
      Bob Ladden

Comment

It sounds to me like a shipping zone problem.

i.e. the system's thinks it's shipping to somewhere where a shipping table doesn't exist.

Try checking your zone settings and make sure they;re correct.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Shipping screen

It appears to not like United Kingdom in the Invoice address or at least be able to match the shipping address to United Kingdom. If you select None of the above and tick the box, it allows the order. You can then change the order at the Checkout, back to UK but shipping become zero
          Attached Files
          Jon - WBC

Comment

I don't think it likes the £0.00 row. These shipping bands are "if the cost is up to" bands. I have attached my shipping settings which work for me. I don't have a zero band.
            Attached Files
            Bob Ladden

Comment

OK tried and failed

Hi thanks for the reply
              Since I don't know the lowest price of any item on my site, without having to look. I have raise this to £0.01
              This still hasn't worked, so I'll have a look, but it still having problem with other items that appear in the charge band. I think the charging bands have basically got mixed up.
              The problem is how to get them striaght again
              Jon - WBC

Comment

Define the bands from scratch. You do not need to know the cost of the lowest item. Your first band should be
                £99.99 £20.00

You are looking at the bands in reverse.
                Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
                X