Shipping & Handling Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping & Handling Option

How can i customise the Shipping & Handling option to include my own description of delivery options available, such as

Next Day Delivery £5.00

2-3 Day Delivery £4.00

3-5 Day Delivery £3.00

any ideas?

Re: Shipping & Handling Option

Go to 'View | Business settings | Shipping and Handling and create new classes within the United Kingdom by clicking the '+' at the top left hand corner of the grid.

You can then create the values you want within the classes.

Use the example zones and classes within 'Business Settings | Shipping & Handling' to give you a guide of how to set up zones and classes.
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

How can I have a handling fee (booking fee) of £2.50 per item which will increase by £2.50 per item added to cart ?
      I also want to inlcude first class posting as a shipping charge.

e.g

Item 1 is £10.00 plus £2.50 handling fee and 80p postage.

If I add 2 items to the cart it should then make a total of
      2x £10 = £20 for a total 2 items
      Plus £2.50 handling charge per item = £5 total handling.
      Plus 80p postage = 80p total shipping

Making a total of £25.80

I cant see shipping charges when viewing the cart only the handling charges which dont increment.

Ive made as suggested in other postings a standard shipping charge and added rows to the table both for weight and quantity, Ive also tried incrementing the table by £2.50 per 1 (quantity or weight) but cant see the shipping charges doe sthe shipping charges not appear until the payment page ? or am I missing something here ?

thnaks in advance

Comment

The easiest way to do this is to include a non-optional component with each item that costs £2.50. You will need to associate this item with a zero-rated product if you want the component to not have VAT on it.

Comment

cheers Chris that works a treat

Comment

Working...
          X