Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niglette: Schedule Prices fail to display on popup pages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niglette: Schedule Prices fail to display on popup pages.

The NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE is valid in the Extended Info template.

However this is not correctly expanded to show the schedule price for logged in business customers, even though the page is passed through the AccountsScript.pl. The reason for this is that the XML tag <Actinic:SECTION BLOB="Annnn.cat"/> isn't included in the generated popup page HTML.

If the tag is manually patched in, the price displays correctly.
    E.g. If the product is in section 2 then adding this to the Extended Info Text
    !!<<Actinic:SECTION BLOB="A0002.cat"/>>!!
    makes it work.

Is there any chance, in a future patch, of this tag being added to the generated page if the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE is being expanded?

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

I would just like to add my support for Norman's request. We also use NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE in the Extended Info template and were somewhat disappointed to find that it does not display the correct logged in price.

Tim Weaver

Tim Weaver
    WISE.CO.UK
    Consultancy, Innovation & Solutions

tim.weaver@wise.co.uk
    http://www.wise.co.uk

Comment

Tim. let's hope Actinic fix this - it will be easy to do after all.

If you need a fix just now then patching in the SECTION BLOB tag as above will work but is tedious. An easier alternative ( assuming your section structure is well defined might be to make an Extended Info template for each section with the appropriate SECTION BLOB tag in each one.

Unfortunately there's no way that I can see to fix this myself as the page must be statically generated and is subsequently interpreted by the scripts on its way to the user. Only Catalog.exe can do this and I'm not going in there.

Norman

Comment

Thanks for the report on this.

I suspect it is because the the javascript link to the pop-up page is not being parsed by the perl in the same way that the links to the product pages are.

I'll run it past the technical team.

Comment

Chris. I don't think it's what you suggest.

The generated page just doesn't include the <Actinic:SECTION BLOB="Annnn.cat"/> tag. I'd guess that this just got omitted when coding the popup generation page.

Norman

Comment

Working...
          X