Catalog Pages Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog Pages Index

I am using the Curves theme and when I preview the site on the catalogue pages at the top of the main section is a link to "Catalog Pages Index".

As I can't upload yet i don't know if this will be there on the finished site but assuming it is - how do I remove this.

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Hi there

Catalog Page Index, only appears in Preview pages. It will not appear when you have uploaded the store.

The only reason it appears on preview pages, is because its a preview sitemap, which you can see the order pages

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Many thanks.

Would there be a reason why it does not appear on another site I have designed using the same template?

The only difference I can see if that one is in catalog the other in developer?

James
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Hi there

The only difference I can see if that one is in catalog the other in developer?
        Thats your answer

Catalog Page Index only appears in developer, not catalog. Although i have added on the wishlist for Catalog users

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Ah - these little advantages one finds as one goes along.

Thanks for the help - great forum as always.

James

Comment

Working...
          X