Print Customer Feedback Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print Customer Feedback Comments

I am doing a review of my actinic site, and would like to be able to print all of the comments that our customers have made about the site they have used it throughout the last year.

These comments are stored in user definable fields 1 and 2, and I can view individual comments by looking under Misc. in the customer box that comes up when i double-click on their order.

I have looked in print reports, but cannot see an option for it.

Although I have just upgraded to v9, the comments have not transfered into v9...so how do I do it in v7 (which I am still running)?

Thanks

Mole End had a free plug-in for V7 that does this. I don't know if it's been kept up to date.

Comment

Thanks. Any ideas what it is called?

Comment

If you can't find it...

If you have Microsoft Access...
        Backup.
        Close Actinic - Open ActinicCatalog.mdb in MS Access
        Right click on the table Order and select Export
        Change Save As Type to Excel and Export
        Open the created xls file and look for the columns Reason For Purchase, How Find Site and (if used) sUserDefinedGeneral.

Similarly you can also grab the Delivery and Invoice UserDefineds by right clicking on the Person table, Exporting and looking at the column sUserDefined.

Comment

Oh thats useful - Thanks!

We were wanting to do this automatically for each order years ago, and our webhost said we couldn't

Comment

It's not a hosting question, not sure why they would be involved. Actinic is a desktop application, so all you need is on your desktop within the actinic application.

Comment

Our webhost company also looks after the design side of our website too. Certainly something to look into a bit more, especially if we could find a way to do it automatically - will save printing out orders to type them back into Excel again!! Something I am very keen to sort out. Thanks for your help

Comment

That report used to be part of our free software library, I closed that down a while ago and so it's not available any more, I could make it available though if people needed it.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X