Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payment Issue (Credit card details sent separately)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Issue (Credit card details sent separately)

In the 'Payment and Security' tab I only have 'Credit card details captured for later processing' as a payment method, but I have started receiving orders that are listed as 'credit card details sent separately'. I've put in a few test orders and it appears there is no way one can place an order without entering their credit card info (as I have it set).

I don't know why I am getting these orders like this. And the customers, when they are called, say they put in their card info.

Any suggestions?

I done a search and one said to compact the database. I did that.
    Another said to convert the DB to Access 2000. It appears to have already been converted. Any other tips or ideas? This is very frustrating.

The easiest way to resolve this would be to get a PSP. It's that old chestnut, PCI compliance.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

We are already PCI compliant.

Comment

Goodness. How do you manage that using "Credit card details captured for later processing" ?
        Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
        X