• Show
Clear All

paypal - do not read

fixed the problem

did i miss something
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Yes, too slow Gary!!

I posted a question, then solved it using the forum search.

I then tried to delete the thread, wasn't allowed to (other vbulletin boards let the thread starter remove a thread.

So I just changed the thread title so as not to waste anyones time

Comment

I couldn't help myself, I just had to read it, I knew that I shouldn't have but I did anyway. It's a bit like the buttons marked 'Do not push this button' in the cartoons. LOL.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

34 views so far...so you aren't alone Jan!

Comment

I know I shouldn't say this but......as much as it is nice that you are one of the very brave and post your picture to the forum, everytime I look at it I think you are wearing a building society uniform!! (humble apologies well in advance!!)

Comment

Darn ... you know about my day job. I used to have to wear a polyester suit when I worked at Heathrow in my student days - burgundy polyester. Yuk.

I'm thinking of changing my piccy to my favourite grumpy blue mole picture just can't quite get it small enough to fit.

As an aside, when I was on holiday I found a pub called the 'Grumpy Mole Saloon' and so duly collected a T-Shirt to add to my collection of Moles (yup, I collect Moles, have done for about 20 years now), it wasn't until a week or so later than I looked closely at the Cowboy on the back of the T-Shirt and realised just what the slogan 'Hang loose at the Grumpy Mole Saloon' meant. Needless to say now the said item of clothing is only worn with a cardie.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan....

I had a vision in my mind of a Polish nerd named Jan.......thanks for posting the photo my sexist ways are mended!

Comment

Err.. thanks Phil, I think ;-)

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                  X