V7 & mole 1stop auto - changing the data entry report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V7 & mole 1stop auto - changing the data entry report

On my old pc with actinic v7 and mole 1stop auto everything was running great. The data entry report was configured to print an address label instead.

I've just migrated to a new pc and now it seems to be stuffed up. I manually copied the 3 *.rpt files to the new PC, and when mole 1stop runs it does successfully print the address labels.

But when I try to print them manually from actinic it's trying to print a full page "data entry report", not the labels.

So why is mole working but not actinic? I thought they both used the same report file...?
    John

They can do but you will probably find that the Mole End one is in a different directory. Search your pc for *.rpt files.

Comment

doh! actinic uses the rpt files in the actinic directory! I only copied the ones from each site directory but I guess they're just for moley then.
      John

Comment

Hi John,

That's right, you can set up our software to use either the site directory or the actinic program directory but Actinic always looks in the program directory.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

yeah cheers, all fixed now.

that also explains why reprints don't have my logos on them!
          John

Comment

Working...
          X