Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Result's Issue

Hi

I am having some trouble with the returned search results on the site I run. If you go to the link below and enter any item on our catalogue (ie Spartan, Greek etc) you get the correct results back but when clicking on the results you get the error below:

Site Link - http://www.xyston.com/acatalog/search.html

Error Returned - A General Script Error Occurred - Error: The input is NULL

I have had a look around the help sites already and found a few things but I am a very very very basic user of this application and editing the code is not one of my skills. I think it may be something to do with the CGI script but thats about all I know and I could be wrong.
    • One issue was possibly with the clash of .co.uk and .com results but I checked and the .co.uk is only a redirect so doesnt interact with the .com and nothing is hosted within the .co.uk side.

• Another possible issue I found online was that the host may have changed some settings on the server and due to the volume of data it could cut it off and give this error but my ISP charges a lot for calling them so I thought I would ask here first.

The version I am using is 6.1.5.0.0.0.EGRA and I have tried rolling the site back to previous "snapshots". Also tried accessing the site from different computers to make sure wasnt just a single PC issue.

This only seems to be an issue with the search results as I can browse to the items fine.

Any and all idea's would be appreciated at this point.

Thanks
    Junior

EDIT

looks like its also affecting the Checkout also:

tried a few things from this -

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=716

including the FTP deletion and resending of files.

Have spoken to our host and they said it's not a server issue (something that thread leads on to)
Working...
X