Over 2000 Errors !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 2000 Errors !!!

Just trying to take a snapshot of my V.7 site and it won't work - reporting over 2000 errors ! Crikey !!! Do you know how I can see what they are and, of course, how to fix 'em ? I have run Act_Diagnose and this doesn't help much...

I am away a couple of days so will take a look upon return - thanks in advance
    Sci-fi and Cult TV collectables at www.startrader.co.uk

Have you tried compacting the database?
    Has it only started with the problem recently? What changes have you made since it was working?

Comment

The more errors reported, the better the situation is strangely enough as it often means it is just one error repeated on say for example each of the 2000 product pages using the chosen product layout. Correct the one product layout (if that is the problem layout) and the 2000 errors will vanish like a fart in the wind.

Comment

Thanks for your input. I'm almost certain I know the bulk of the problem - a good while ago I lost my Images folder and have only rebuilt it as needed for current items. There are lots and lots of products I have not chosen to make 'live' just now and these have references to Images in them where the image file itself is missing. So that accounts for a lot and I will tackle this asap.

My only real concern is that one of the Errors is shown as "Fatal"...which is a bit disturbing, I can tell you ! I'll report back if I can't suss it out...
        Sci-fi and Cult TV collectables at www.startrader.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X