Problems uploading store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems uploading store

Until recently my store has been uploading with no problems at all. Then about a month ago I started getting an error message when I tried to upload which referred to the path to the CGI-BIN being incorrect. The path to the CGI-BIN used to be:

/e:/hosting/member/walkcarms/cgi-bin/

When it stopped working with this path I changed it (on a friend's advice to):

/cgi-bin/

and at the same time I also changed the path from the CGI-BIN to the actalog directory to:

../acatalog/

I've since uploaded the store and when I do I get the error message below. The upload has not taken place properly becuase when I click on any of the products in the store (http://www.walkcarmarthenshire.com/acatalog/) I get an error message: A General Script Error Occurred Error: Error opening configuration file ../acatalog/prompt.fil. No such file or directory Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner.

I'm completely lost. I think I might have created a several acatalog folders on the server and have no idea how to sort this out. Any advice much appreciated.

-----ERROR MESSAGE WHEN UPLOADING STORE-----
    The path from the cgi-bin to the acatalog directory is not correct.
    It appears as if the acatalog directory does not exist on the remote host.

Possible Cause:
    The path from the cgi-bin to the acatalog directory is not correct.
    The acatalog directory has been
    removed or renamed.
    Recommendation:
    Abort
    Resolution:
    Run the Web | Configure Web Site Details. Check "Confirm Each Setting" and verify that the setup looks correct. Verify that the acatalog directory exists on the web site and is readable by the web server. Then try to refresh the site.

Command: version Filename:

First thing to do is run a network test and note the errors, then export and post your network settings here (without passwords and usernames) together with the errors. Also mention who is your host and the hosting package you have.

Comment

Working...
    X