Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting orders in .csv format

Hi
    I have a logistics company I want to send my orders to so they can pick and send out via courier. They want the orders sent electronically, ideally in .csv format.

Is this possible? If not in v7, how about v9?

Thanks

Gareth

You can export to csv (think its called orders.csv as standard), the facility to do this has to be enabled in 'business settings' first.

Comment

The Actinic export exports the orders to 5 different files, orders.csv, orderdetails.csv etc, each containing the component parts of the orders.

You can use my One Stop Order Processing plugin to configure and export order details quite easily, we use this feature here to quickly transfer our orders to business post, it works well. Because you can change the fields that are exported, add in custom values and also filter the orders included, it works very well as a link between Actinic and other systems.

You can find more details and a free trial here :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X