Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image not found on upload

Hi,

I have just moved one of the sites we run from a win98 computer to an XP one. I installed Actinic v5, it is the final update, and imported the snapshot, it all seemed to of gone ok. It is quite a big site (2500+ items) and we have a popup larger image linking to the smaller image. I know that a few of these images are currently missing, but as it is a small percentage I can live with this. I have just tried to upload the site and it keeps telling me these images have not been found, then an 'Error generating HTML' and aborting the upload. I have never had this problem before; catalog has always ignored the missing images and done the upload. It also generates the error when generating the site locally.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this has changed? I could really do with it as it was previously.

Any help appreciated,

Paul

Check in 'Advanced | Network Setup'. Is 'Ignore Passive Transfer Errors' ticked? If not, tick it.

Also, you can maybe eliminate the problem by marking the entire store as deleted, then upload it, then undelete section by section until you find the section that is causing the error.

Comment

>Check in 'Advanced | Network Setup'. Is 'Ignore Passive Transfer Errors' ticked? If not, tick it.

Thanks, but this is already ticked, it was the first thing I checked. My problem is that I just want these errors ignored on upload like they used to be. Thanks for the reply though.

Paul

Comment

Try Chris's suggestion but with a binary chop (if you have lots of sections).

Mark half the sections as deleted and see if that fixes it.

If it does then undelete half of that half and try again.

If it doesn't then mark half of the remaining sections as deleted and re-try.

Each test you'll have narrowed it down to half of the remaining site. So if you have 128 sections you'd get there in 8 or less attempts.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X