Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Word VAT

Hi.

On my invoice is does not print the word vat after subtotal, a little problem i know. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Paul

Hi there

Not heard of this one. Some parts of the invoice report comes from "Design | Text | Order Processing Report | Invoice"

I would suggest in going to this part, and then click on Restore Default, so it restores the default for Invoice part only

Please try that

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

This may not have to do with it, but on one of my invoices the words "MD TAX" did not print (and did not print again in the payment section). When I reprinted the invoice it did print. I wonder if there a strange bug.
      Bob Ladden

Comment

Before you print an order, Actinic (or my software) preprocesses the order information and converts the internal tax formats (opaque tax data) to a form that is usable by the reports. The tax 1 and 2 names are setup there. It sounds as if somehow you have managed to print a report without preprocessing it. (When I edit the invoices in crystal those fields are often missing).

How did you print your report when the problem occured?

If you print (or even preview) the report again if will probably be fine.

Actually thinking about it the name is taken from the name set for your tax, what have you got that set to?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I my case, the name is "MD Tax" (Maryland tax). It was one of a batch of about 20 invoices and it was the only one with any tax. I printed the batch with Quick Orders. It was just luck that I noticed it and reprinting it alone worked. I also then previewed the whole batch and it was good there too.
          Bob Ladden

Comment

That has to be a bug in quick orders then. Did you print anything from Actinic before reprinting it in quick orders? Did you print the first lot of reports using outstanding orders and the second one by selecting the order and printing the report just for it?

You should have the new version this week sometime, I would suggest installing that and then keeping an eye on it here. I'll carry out some tests as well to see if I can catch it out.

I don't think that Paul uses Quick Orders though so it is unlikely to be his problem - how do you print your invoices Paul?

Cheers,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I did not print anything from Actinic. I selected the orders to be printed, not outstanding orders. Looking foward to the new version. I need to pay you. I'll get the corporate credit card from the CEO (wife) tonight.
              Bob Ladden

Comment

word vat

I do just go to print when downloaded.
                Everything is fine, just the word VAT does not show on the invoice?

Paul

Comment

What name have you set for your tax field in business settings on the tax tab?

Regards,

Comment

vat

It says VAT?

Paul

Comment

vat

It says VAT?

Paul

Comment

vat

It says VAT?

Paul

Comment

Don't know what is happening then, I suspect that something is not quite right in your database and suggest that you wait for Actinic here or submit a support request by email to Actinic.

Regards,

Comment

Please raise the email request at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Comment

Working...
                            X