Extended Info Popup Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Info Popup Error

I am getting a strange error message when I click on the extended information popup link??? On clicking the link, the popup appears OK but the background page seems to be refreshed and finds errors.....

The error massage is as follows:

"No products have been added to the shopping cart. Please enter the quantity of each product being ordered before pressing the 'Add to cart' button."

This error is also being repeated 3 times on the same page

URL:

http://www.martindainton.me.uk/actin..._White_56.html

Click on ''Notes" Tag

Any Ideas on what might be causing this?

You have changed the Act_ExtendedInfoButton.html code from
    Code:
    <INPUT TYPE="BUTTON" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONLABEL" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONNAME" onClick="NETQUOTEVAR:LINK">

to

<INPUT TYPE="image" src="b_tastingn.gif" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONLABEL" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONNAME" onClick="NETQUOTEVAR:LINK">
    A BUTTON has a different behaviour from an IMAGE. IMAGE submits the form so that's why you get the side effects. Either change back to using a generic BUTTON or try this:-

Code:
    <INPUT TYPE="image" src="b_tastingn.gif" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONLABEL" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONNAME" onClick="NETQUOTEVAR:LINK; return false">
    where adding the return false to the generated JavaScript inhibits the form submission.

Norman

p.s. The additional warnings about quantities must be side effect, perhaps of that bit of javaScript that dynamically adds in a top heading.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman

I have also tried to use images as buttons in the checkout routine ('NEXT', 'CANCEL' and 'PREVIOUS') and for some reason they wouldn't work at all.

Could this be because of the same reason?

Comment

Sorry, no idea on that one. Hopefully someone else or the Knowledge base may help.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

With regards to the checkout buttons, did you apply the perl change as described in the Advanced User Guide on p27?

Comment

Working...
          X