Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamweaver Extension

Just a query for all of you Developers out there

Would it be worth it for me to upgrade to Developer to get hold of the Dreamweaver extension? How much easier does it make redesigning a site?

I use Dreamweaver pretty extensively at the moment and have successfully modified several of the Actinic Catalog templates without too many problems, so could you please enlighten me as to how the extension would be advantageous?

I'm also pretty confident with HTML coding in general and have worked in IT as a programmer for nearly 20 years (I started programming 6502 and Z80 assembler and operating on CP/M all that time ago ).

Having searched the forums, I still can't decide whether the expense would be justified.

Thanks for your help and advice.

I think that the dreamweaver extension is available separately from developer. It might even be on the installation CD, don't know any more than that though.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for your reply Jan.

I've just had a look, and it doesn't seem to be there on my v6 installation CD. Presumably it's stored in the main WISE installer file, and only installs it onto your PC if you have a Developer serial number.

Comment

I thought it was limited to developer as well but have been told otherwise.

Try http://www.actinic.us/documentation.html

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks a lot for that one Jan. I'll give it a try

Comment

Pat says that is just the documentation but there is a file there with an extension of *.mxp, so it might be useful or it might not.

Regards,

Comment

It's the MXP file, and it installs and works, so it is the actual extension

Comment

Ah ha ... nice to be right for a change. Thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                X