Change colour of font in checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change colour of font in checkout

Hi all.... I'm afraid another question from me. After implementing the great add-on NorTree (thanks, Norman) to my site, I'm nearly ready to go live bar a bit of tweaking and testing....

However, I'd like to change the colour of the font used in my checkout and receipt pages to the colour black. Can anyone tell me what files I need to edit to achieve this??

Thanks

Phil

www.pro-streetcycles.com

Hi Phil
    I'd like to change the colour of the font used in my checkout and receipt pages to the colour black
    I would create a new Primary template and select it for the checkout pages only in Design Options | Layouts | Checkout Pages Layout. Then hard code
    Code:
    TEXT="black"
    into the <body> tag, replacing
    Code:
    TEXT="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLOR"
    Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Thanks for this, Ben... I've tried your suggestion but I'm afraid it didn't work - the original font colour is still in place.

I'd welcome to hear if you have any other ideas on this.

Thanks

Phil

Comment

You could open the individual checkout templates (Act_Orderxx.html) and comment out the css reference to negate its effects, ie. change
        Code:
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="actinic.css" type="text/css">
        to
        Code:
        <!--<link rel="stylesheet" href="actinic.css" type="text/css">-->
        The downside to this is that because your background is black the text outside of the forms will not appear so these would have to be manually ammended with <font> tags.
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll have a play with this and see what I can come up with.

Thanks
          Phil

Comment

Working...
          X