NorCascade - Another Automatic Cascading Menu for Actinic 5 or 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorCascade - Another Automatic Cascading Menu for Actinic 5 or 6

NorCascade - Another Automatic Cascading Menu for Actinic 5 or 6 - site navigation with a single click.

This program is capable of creating a set of cascading drop down menus for navigating all the sections of an Actinic V5 or V6 site. It works with live Catalog or Business sites and also with page Previews. This is a little more modern than HV_Menu that powers NorTree and implements quite a few additional features like Drop Shadows, Semi Transparent Menus, Fade Effects, etc.

I've written a full Graphical Configuration Utility so configuration should be real easy. If this is still mystifying then I or Harlequin Domains ( www.harlequindomains.com ) should be able to help.

This is an alternative to NorTree and uses the TwinHelix Designs ( www.twinhelix.com ) popup menu v5.2beta as the DHTML engine. You'll have to download the NorCascade package ( see www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html and follow the NorCascade links ) and also visit www.twinhelix.com for the core code. The TwinHelix code isn't free ( it's "Donation Ware" ) so please honour this.

Read the http://www.rouxel.cwc.net/norcascade...ntegration.txt for installation instructions and http://www.rouxel.cwc.net/norcascade...figuration.txt for configuration and usage help.

Norman

I was going to save this as a Christmas present but somone was just asking for transparancy so here it is a few weeks early.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

NorCascade Update.

I've now added the Auto Size option for horizontal menus to the download. You can now configure via the GUI it for each menu level. See www.rouxel.cwc.net/actinicstuff.html for the update info.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X