Payment Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Issue

I have a new site which has just started receiving orders.

The problem is the downloaded orders stay as pending after I print the Data Entry Report.

I have another site and when this is printed, the order moves to the completed page.

Is there a setting to change the status of an order or is it an issue with my account with Protx (my PSP)?

To move to completed, the invoice/data entry report has to be printed, payment status has to be full payment received and all items in the order have to be shipped.

Alternatively, if you have bypass catalog processing checked, printing the data entry report OR exporting the orders will have the same effect so maybe you have this setting on the other site.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,

The most important thing is that the payments are going through.

The payment is shown to be received in full, the data entry report has been printed but the product isn't shown as being shipped, the "bypass catalog order processing" box isn't checked on either site.

I'm unable to upload the site at the present time, but will checking this box solve the problem?

Many Thanks

Comment

No need to upload, that box only affects the back end processing. The problem is that the items are not shipped. You will have to ship the items to get the order to move to completed.

Is your other site a digital download site with products marked as autoship?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

On the other site, the lines automatically appear as being shipped. Do you know if there's an option to make this happen?

All of the settings appear to be the same.

Thanks

Comment

I don't know of a way to do this other than the autoship method that I believe is only available to digital download products.

If the product quantities are 0 then they will also appear as 100% shipped.

Have you placed a test order to on the old site to double check?

Regards,

Comment

'Bypass Catalog Order Processing' will only affect new orders received after it has been selected. The orders that are sitting there in the 'Pending' tray will have to be manually completed.

Comment

Working...
              X