Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Strange Uploading Problem....

Hi ppl.

I have been running actinic, for about 2-3months.. every thing has been going fine... untill now! to fil u in.

I am the webdesinger for www.dirtnsurf.co.uk So i do all of the shop updates and uploades from my house. While the guy that owns the shop just uses Actinic to Download orders from the site.

Althouhg recenty he acerdently uploaded his site, which was 1 month out of date. And now not working.. (its out of date,!!)

So i went into my actinic, to upload the correct site... It all says every thing is fine.. Apart from it only uploads the index.html. I know this, as i have put ERROR in the main page. BUT the other pages arn't touched, not upgraded / deleted.. they are doing nothing!!!

Can any one help...

(i don't have Actinic cover, and don't feel i need it,,, but when i phone up a help line... they could just give me a little bit of advice over the phone for Free... Come on ,, the program costs nearly £400... but they will help people who have downloaded the demo!!! ) grr..

p.s. sorry about the rant!

Cheers
    Ben

You can get free advise from Actinic on here and by using the email support. Actinic used to give free telephone support years ago but it was a bit chaotic due to the large call volumns which is probably why the charges were introduced - I find now that I get throught within a minute or two on the phone and usually get my problems solved on the same day.

Anyway, the question I have is an obvious one but worth asking anyway, have you tried refreshing rather than uploading? If you have I would suggest deleting the site from the server and refreshing the site.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X