Worldpay country variables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldpay country variables

I'm trying to pass the "lang" value of "se" to set the payment page with worldpay to Swedish but it sticks to english what ever I do.
    Does anybody have a solution for this?

I also get loads of script errors when returning to the catalog from the worldpay pages. Missing graphics, badly formed url's etc.
    Perhaps somebody could have a look at it for me and see I there is something I have missed.

Thanks in advance

ogat299.com
    SSL Linux Actinic Hosting

Hi,

You will need to ask WorldPay regarding changing the language as it is not something that can be set in Actinic.

I cannot look at your pages when returning from WorldPay without placing a live order (ie without using a real credit card number). Have you made any changes to the WorldPay templates?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

The worldpay currency code for Sweden is 'SEK' see http://support.worldpay.com/kb/integ...ig_10200.html. Maybe that is the problem.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Solved

given bad advice from worldpay tech support.

Needed to pass the variables in upper case.

LANG = SE
        COUNTRY = SE
        etc.

If the browser is swedish then apparently the payment page automatically defaults to swedish. otherwise the LANG variable has to be set.
        SSL Linux Actinic Hosting

Comment

Working...
        X