Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shop.html

Hi

I have designed a site with various brochure pages created in Dreamweaver, which links straight into each of 5 catalog sections, however the trail at the top of the page allows the user to go to 'online catalog' which displays the top level page shop.html.

Originally I had no intention of using this page, so I had not included it in my navigation, but now feel I would like to put some basic shopping instructions on it - and the nav link is there from the trail.

So I either need to find out how to edit shop.html, or remove the trail navigation, neither of which I have been able to do (it is Monday!)

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks
    adaptive-image.co.uk

To remove the link to 'shop.html', de-select 'Show Top Level Parent' in the 'Parent Section Links' area of 'Design | Options | Sections'.

To add code into 'shop.html', edit Act_CatalogBody.html or try using the 'Marketing Message' in 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions'.

Comment

Cheers Chris, I've removed it for now. I knew there would be an obvious answer, couldn't see the wood for the trees!

Dan
      adaptive-image.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X