checkout error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checkout error

I have a problem with my page, this is the last order page before going off to worldpay and it gives different errors on mac and PC.

i am in test mode, so please can someboby try it and see if you can see what is wrong.

The address is http://www.city-visitor.com/acatalog...niture_29.html

Thank you
    Angie

Hi Angie

I just get a security alert regarding the secure and non-secure items. This is because the secure WorldPay page is loaded inside your frame - if you select yes to displaying the non-secure items, the golden padlock will not be displayed; if you select no, then the images in the navigation frames will not show up.

There is an option in Actinic to not use frames in the checkout area - in Design Options | Miscellaneous. If this is checked, the alert should not appear. If your frameset is a custom one (ie. not configured in Actinic) then there is a couple of further instructions detailed here.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the reply, but i am not sure what you mean by frames, the site doesn't use frames??

What OS are you using, because i can't even get to the worldpay page, i get an empty page where it should say "in test mode, click continue to go to the worldpay payments page".

Cheers
      Angie

Comment

Sorry, Angie - my mistake - looked at it too quickly.

I'm using IE 6.0.28 but now cannot progress to the WorldPay page. Can you try reloading the original bounce page. Copy Act_OCCWorldpayTemplate.html and OCCWorldPayScriptTemplate.pl from Actinic ecommerce v6\OCCUpgrade\CommonOCC to the CommonOCC subdirectory in your site folder and update the site. If you have made any changes to these files you may wish to take backups first.
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben,

I have replaced those files, but no change???

Angie

Comment

Is it because the </form> at the start of Act_OCCWorldpayTemplate.html is in the middle of a <table and therefore makes the code look a bit like:

<form>
            <table>
            </form>
            <form></form>
            <form>
            </table
            </form>

If that makes sense??

Which is illegal isn't it?

Angie

Comment

It's not illegal. Form tags can be between table cells or table rows with no issues.

Also, we have a lot of people using those WorldPay scripts without issues.

I think the error is to do with having no payment methods in the 'Payment Method' drop-down list. I have seen a similar thing once before when there was a field in the database upgraded incorrectly.

I suggest you contact Actinic Support as they will be able to look at your database and sort it out. Email Actinic Support free of charge at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Comment

Working...
              X