X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnings

Hi
    I have hust hit a "small" problem with Actinic 6.1.3
    It is allowing me to enter duplicate product reference numbers and not issuing a warning.
    Anybody else hit this problem?
    Howard

Well, that should definitely be impossible. How odd.

Could you do me a favour and select 'Show Page Names When Editing Catalog' in 'Business Settings | Options'. Then attach a scrrengrab of the content tree with the duplicate references showing?

Comment

Hi Chris
      Here it is
      Regards
      Howard
      Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm....

Could you go to 'File | Snapshot | Export Site' to create a snapshot and drop it on an email to communityadmin@actinic.co.uk. If the snapshot is too big, just zip up your ActinicCatalog.mdb database from your Site1 folder.

Thanks.

Comment

Interesting.

I could only find one product record called 'EW02116' in the 'Product' table in the database, and when I opened it in Actinic, I only saw one instance of 'The Cottage Gate'. Had you removed it?

I'm wondering if the size of the database just caused a little blip in the content tree generation.

I have done a 'compact and repair' in Access 2000 on the database and emailed it back to you. Back up your current database and copy the one in that I have sent.

Comment

Hi Chris
            Yes I did remove the duplicates.
            Have already done a compact and repair on the database - problem still persists
            Howard

Comment

This problem has been referred to Actinic Technical Support via email.

Comment

Working...
              X