Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't see extended pop-ups

Can anyone help with this.

I have extended popups to show larger pictures of products. They work fine on my computer whilst building and on the actinic test space, but when I upload them on to my proper webspace I can't see them, although it has the message on the bottom bar about running Java popup and the name of the popup. As far as I know I have all the appropriate permissions on my webspace.

I have looked at a couple of other sites which have actinic shops and they seem to have the same problem.

I do have a popup squasher, but have it switched off when looking at my own site.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Louise
    www.asmailorder.com www.asmailorder.co.uk

I have this working on www.gtr4u.com/acatalog with no problems but I did put a copy of ther images in the cgi bin
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

See, this is where I must be having the problem because I went into your site without my popup squasher on and I still could not open your popups.

I am extremely confused now.

Comment

Check you IE settings to make sure you have JAVA Enabled

Whats your URL
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

If I didn't have the Java enabled I wouldn't be able to see the popups on my hard drive or on the actinic test site. I have all Java enabled and I have tried the refresh idea, but still no luck.

I can see other people's popups but not on actinic built sites. Although, people who have actinic sites are trying to convince me that they can see their own I cannot see the same ones they claim they can see. Is it me or them.

I can see the popups JavaScript: enlarge() on www.pcworld.co.uk, so my ISP is not the problem.

Comment

If other people can see the pop-ups and you can't then it's almost certainly your PC.

Another place that might be preventing them is your PC's firewall. Are you sure that hasn't been set-up to prevent pop-ups?

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X