Product Quanity Width Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Quanity Width Size

I know i can change the size of the input box in PRODUCT QUANITY however the actual hook seems to take up a predefine width. is there anyway to change the width that the generated HTML generates short of editting every page outputted.

Many Thanks

John

Hi John

I'm not sure what you mean by the hook. The width of the product quantity input box can be changed in Design | Text, Phase: -1, ID: 2173.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

thanks that changes the size of the input box, however is it possible to change the size the WHOLE event takes up on the html code the reason i ask is that it makes the html too wide currently.

many thanks

John

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean either. Please post the fragment of generated HTML so we can see.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

as you can see by the scrren shot attached there is a very large space between the end of quantity and the add to cart button. i have tried td width but that does not seem to reduce it.

many thanks

John
          Attached Files

Comment

Can we see the Product and Add to Cart Templates that you're using?

Norman

Comment

Check in the template for the shopping cart button (Act_CartButtonImage.html) that there is not a <P align="right"> anywhere. Some of the themes have this.

Also, in the ProductLine template the code for the cell that contains the cart button sometimes has align="right" in the <td> tag.

Comment

ok screenshot with borders so u can see wot i mean, plus here is our htrml

<!-- ProductLine HTML begin -->
                <!-- Insert HTML for the top of the individual product -->
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE
                Act_ProductSeparator.html NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
                </font>
                <tr>
                <td rowspan="2" valign="TOP" align="CENTER"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEBEGINXML NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE </font></td>
                <td valign="TOP" align="LEFT" colspan="2"> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><a name="NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTANCHOR"><span class="actregular"><b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</b></span></a>
                <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF <br>
                NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION&nbsp;NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOLINK</span>NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOBUTTON
                <br>
                <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBEGINLINKNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTLINKTEXTNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTENDLINK
                NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEEXPLANATION </span><br>
                <b>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE</b> <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:OTHERINFOPROMPT
                </span> <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVARATEPROMPT
                </tr>
                <tr>
                <td>

<table width="100%" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                <tr>

<td align="LEFT" colspan="2"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2</span> </font></td>

</tr><tr>

<td align="LEFT" font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" > <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:CARTERRORXML NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEENDXML
                </span> </font></td>

<td><Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS></td>

</tr>
                </table>
                </td>
                </tr>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"> NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND
                NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT</font>
                <!-- Insert HTML for the bottom of the individual product -->
                <!-- ProductLine HTML end -->
                Attached Files

Comment

It's not an alignment problem - it's a cell width one. Why not do this.

Code:
                  <table width="100%" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> 
                   <tr> 
                    <td align="LEFT"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2</span> </font>
                    </td>
                   </tr>
                   <tr>
                    <td align="LEFT">
                     < font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" > 
                     <span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:CARTERRORXML NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY NETQUOTEVAR:TEMPLATEENDXML 
                    </span> 
                    </font>
                    &amp;nbsp;
                     <Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS>
                    </td> 
                   </tr> 
                  </table>
                  Here I've made the table a single column and used a space for the separator.

Norman

p.s. In fact you could remove all the <table> code and just use <br> to get the same layout.

Comment

nope

well i u look at picture html4.jpg that wot i got using the code

i cheated and used a picture editor so u can wot i would like to get.

am i doing something wrong.

i value your input

John
                    Attached Files

Comment

Did you try my suggestion above?

Also you could just get rid of that entire table as I can't see what use it is.

Finally it would be MUCH better if you could post a URL so we could see the generated code.

Norman

Comment

Working...
                      X