Ctrl + X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ctrl + X

I've bee using Ctrl + X to delete choices and components while editing my catalog.

However on occasion this seems to go horribly wrong in that as well as "cutting" the highlighted item as also minimises the catalog tree so that even the highest section level is invisible.

It like a collapse all function, but even hides the top level.

The only way round this is quit Actinic and reload it!

Has anyone else seen this?

Arrgh ... you have that magic touch, no wonder you keep on breaking our software. Only joking of course, I have never noticed this well done for spotting it.

Regards.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yeah if there's something to go wrong I can usually make it!

Comment

Never seen that myself.

Does it make a difference if you click 'Delete' and then go to 'Housekeeping | Purge | Purge Catalog'?

Comment

That was works fine..... but I tend to use the Delete option as a temp way of hiding products, and historically I've deleted products that I wanted to keep. (I use HIDE on WWW now).

I have a ACD where I can recreate the problem each time. What I'll do is restore it on my test PC and see if the problem goes with it... If so then I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
          X