Display Catalogue Name as section text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display Catalogue Name as section text

Has anyone got a way to display the name of the catalogue as the section text on the index page?

I've attached an image, that explains what I mean more accurately.

1. (To be) default section text.

2. Default section text is blank (preceeded by hard-coded "Location : ").

3. I want "home" to appear like this. So far, only pages after this first page display "home" in the section text structure.

Can someone help?
    Attached Files
    edwards

Hmmm... I know how you could do it in v6, because you can have a separate overall layout template for your front page, but I don't know about v4.

Where have you put the 'Location:' text - which template? Primary or Header?

Comment

Act_ProductBody.html

I've temporarily had to make an image with 'home' on, and carefully place it in the background so it fits just behind the 'home' link that appears on the other pages.

It looks and works as I like, but doesn't allow for easy changing from inside Actinic - which is what my client wants, but it may do temporarily.

There seems to be no other way, unless I tamper with the scripts.
      edwards

Comment

Tampering with the scripts won't do it. The code is inserted by the Actinic executable when the pages are generated.

You may have found the only solution, outside of upgrading to v6.

Comment

I've decided that my image method works fine for this. It just takes a bit of accurate design work to get the desired result.
          edwards

Comment

Working...
          X