Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing the layout of the printed invoice

Hi,
    Could anyone tell me how I could change the look of the printed invoice page that Actinic v6 prints out?

Reason being is that I we now have too many orders a day to be printing out address labels, so one way of reducing the time is to use the 'documents enclosed' clear stickers and fold the printed invoice so that all you see is the delivery address.

But to do this, the invoice page needs re-jigging so that only the delivery address is shown in the top right hand side.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Many thanks,
    Matt
    Click Ahead Ltd
    www.bouncingbean.com
    www.karaokeemporium.com
    "only the strong survive"
    Karaoke Discs in CDG and DVD format

You can change the format of the reports by using crystal reports V8.5.

If you are getting busy I would recommend using our reports with integrated labels to save yourselves lots of time (and therefore money).

More details at :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Int...d_Labels1.html

These reports really are good - I am biased because I wrote them but I really do think that any Ecommerce store with a reasonable daily turnover should be using these. To me it just makes sense.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

If you still need invoices changing, drop me a line, I can do that for you, no problem.

regards,
      andy
      Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
      www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.

Comment

Working...
      X