site totally different in netscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site totally different in netscape

woah, just looked at my site in netscape and it's a mess! All the icons from the middle are off the edge of the screen... At first it just looks blank, but if you scroll down it's all there.

Any ideas why it is displaying the site so differently to IE?

More to the point how do I fix it?
    John

Which release of Netscape? Mine is fine with 6, but a mess with 4.7. 4.7 is so old that it is not worth trying to fix (probably not possible).
    Bob Ladden

Comment

I looked at http://www.lowcarbgoodies.co.uk/ in Netscape 6 and IE and it does indeed look like a problem in Netscape.

It looks like you have a layer in there with no content, then a table outsie of it, is that what you planned? Check the Div tag below, that may have some bearing on the problem:

<b>A great range of Low Carb products suitable for the Atkins Diet, </b><BR><b>check out our &quot;Lowest UK Price&quot; Guarantee.</b></div><p> <A NAME="sectiontop"><DIV ALIGN="CENTER"> </DIV> <TABLE cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"><TR><TD WIDTH="50%">
      Regards, Tom

Comment

Netscape is very unforgiving about table tag and form tag errors. IE is good at figuring out what you meant. Netscape does not even try.

According to my web server logs, Netscape use has fallen into the noise level.
        Bob Ladden

Comment

Working...
        X