Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View payments - edit?

Hi All,

I have received an order from a customer which was doubled by mistake. I have used the WorldPay account to refund his £20 but it shows as £40 in the 'Payments' window.

How do I edit this manually so I can make sure it is correct for invoicing and reports?

Cheers

Brian
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

You need to make an adjustment to the order for £20 (or give a 50% discount on the totals tab for the order), and then add a new payment of type credit card credit for -£20.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan,

The adjustment 0f -£20 worked fine but in Progress and Payments it won't let me ad a negative number? It says must be between £0,00 and £271,474,836.00?

Will the adjustment work OK without changing the other bit or will the order still show as £40 instead of £20 in the report anon the invoice.

Brian
      Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

You have to add a credit card credit of +£20 to give back a refund of £20. It makes sense if you ponder on it.

When you add a new payment Actinic usually works out what is required to make the order full payment received and puts that in there are default so you should just be able to click on new, check it over and then ok it.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X