X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Orders

Hi,
    v7 developer
    I want to export my orders in order to reconcile them with my paypal and hsbc accounts.
    I understand I highlight the orders go to 'reports' and then export orders.
    I then get 5 files to work from. The orders one is the one I need the details from in order to reconcile actinic with my accounts.
    However, I cant see the payment method in this file??
    So I cant seperate the orders into their different payment methods.

I'm assuming this can be done.. Can anyone tell me how I can export my orders and then tell which were paid by hsbc and which were paid via paypal.

Thanks

or if you dont know how this is done with export orders... how does everyone seperate their orders to reconcile them against different accounts?

Comment

The 'Payment Option' column in orders.csv has a numeric code for the different patment types. It will vary depending on what options you have configured. You'll have to do some investigating. Here's mine:

Protx 22, 10005
      PayPal 900
      Cash 10000
      Cheque 10001, 10002

Comment

You can confirm your payment option code by checking on just a couple of orders.

Note the order number of an order that was paid for with each of your configured PSPs, then with Access look at the Order table find the Order number line that you just noted, then in the field 'Payment Option' column you will see the payment option code that is used for that order.

You can then reference that code in the csv file as Alan mentioned in his post above.

Comment

Hi

Get one stop from Mole End - you can specify your own reports then and add in the relevant bits you need and output to csv.
          Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Thanks very much for the help.. I can see it now.

Comment

Working...
            X